Check out the rest of the family fun
Monday, July 12, 2010
First Steps!
So this post is way late but Ashley took her first steps June 28th! We've tried to get it on film but she loses interest in walking for playing with the camera. She has since taken up to 5 steps to mommy or daddy or even to Rachel this morning. She hasn't learned how to stand up with out pulling up on something, but once she does you better watch out because she's going to be on the move. I know I'll regret this later, but I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! I can't believe she's already 10 months!!! Time sure does fly!! :)
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh when I read your comment, because the next day she turned 1 month older. Time goes by so much faster when you have more then one.
ReplyDelete